I am selling a Triple Seven Rook 3 M (90-105kg), very good condition, 160h flight time.
• Production date October 2020, first flight April 2021.
• Flight time 160h
• Color: blue
• Weight 5kg
• The wing never floated, got wet, hung on trees, etc
• Included: paraglider card, repair kit with ripstop, brake lines, delta elastics, bag and backpack 110l (everything that came with the new wing)
• Price: 1500 EUR
• I am the first owner of the wing.
• Wing purchased from the Polish distributor, Flylite Paweł Faron.
• This is not my first wing, so it wasn't tired with groundhandling.
• The glider has never been tortured by hundreds of take-offs and landings on small hills. I only flew xc and competitions,
• I did not participate in SIV on this wing.
• I flew this glider at PMP in Gemona, BGD Weightless, SkyDreamers Brasov, British Sports Trophy, PMP Krushevo.
• Link to flights: www.xcontest.org/world/en/pilots/detail:Mihal
• Rook in very good condition. It has no patches or tears.
• The wing had its trim checked twice in the service; the first time after the 2021 season and the second in August this year. Perfect line length every time.
• I am selling due to switching to another class.
The Rook3 is a high B with 5.6 aspect ratio with Sharknos and very small intakes. The wing is perfect for taking off in strong winds. Control on speedbar with the B/C system - a very efficient system with pulleys. Despite the moderate aspect ratio, the glider is in the high class B top.
I recommend Ziad Bassil's review.