You can add multiple shipping options/prices, for example; France €20, EU €40, USA/CAD €80. Alternatively, you can write "Contact me for a price" and edit the shipping price once you have found a buyer. This is an example of how it could look for the buyer:
Use the search tool or filters to find your perfect wing. You can message the seller to ask any additional questions. When you click "Buy", you are able to message the seller to discuss the transaction. You are only charged when the order is accepted. If you see the following icons, you'll know the seller has added their payment information correctly.
When you buy something on WingStall.com, the money is not transferred to the seller until you are happy with your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, WingStall.com can act impartially and resolve the issue without the need for a lengthy dispute process.
A free account is required to create a listing. Enter the price, currency, shipping options, description, photos and its location. Alternatively, if you're already selling it online somewhere else, you can click "Import" and follow the instructions. You will receive an email if there is activity or if it is sold.
You must send the parcel with full insurance, tracking and signature options. Please message the buyer with the tracking number. It's also useful to write the buyer's phone number on the parcel to help with delivery. If the parcel goes missing you will need to file a claim directly with the shipping company.
We charge a flat 10% commission on sales that run through our site (excluding postage costs). This covers all the payment processing, escrow service and website costs. The fee is taken from the money that is ultimately transferred to the seller once a transaction is complete. If you want the buyer to take on this cost, please increase the listing price accordingly (+10% for example).
Supported currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, NZD, SGD, CHF, DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, JPY, HKD, BRL, MXN, CAD, PLN, ILS, MYR, TWD, PHP, RUB & THB.
We strongly recommend using our built-in payment system. It is specifically designed to protect both buyer and seller from nasty surprises. Please also perform your own due diligence. For example: ask questions about the seller, their wing and the reason for its sale. Consider using a credit card for added payment protection. Before you send a parcel, check that the buyer has given you their personal address and a phone number for the package.
Our team review all listings and remove any that are suspicious and/or violate our community rules (see below).
1. Respect all other members and do not send spam, offensive, or threatening messages, leave comments, or engage in any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only create listings for equipment you own, are authorized to sell, and is in safe condition to use.
4. This is a third-party international marketplace and by using it, you must also comply with any and all local laws, regulations and safety measures that are applicable to you.
5. We do not allow contact information on listings and/or in images that are added to listings. This includes emails, phone numbers & social media info.
6. Do not create duplicate listings.
7. For the safety and security of our community, we do not allow contact information to be sent through our messaging service prior to an intended purchase. Sending messages containing your personal information, contact information, or taking transactions off our platform is against our policies and can result in being removed from our community.